Sunday 18 August 2013

Misunderstanding

just walking home and some ne'er-do-wells are sitting on the pavement blocking it, so I walked past in the road and received the standard issue glares. a little further along I crossed over onto the other side and was stopped by a little old indian lady. she was scared and said they had been abusive to her and she was terrified of walking past them again So I offered to walk her home. Adopted my ...'fierce hells angel' gait and away we went. She was really really scared and I had to usher her across the road, toward them, before a surrey-driver nearly mowed her down. sure enough, as we neared the ne'er-do-wells, they scurried off and i felt wretched - i'm no fan of 'anti-racist' control freak bastards, but when you come across that rare bit of real racist bullying, let's face it, it makes you feel ill. and then god looked down on my despair and said "Oi beardy, lighten up you shitbag" and Lo the ne'er-do-wells returned and said they were "so sorry" to the lady and one put her arm round her and another said "Sorry I was shouting at her (his partner) not you" and it was good, it was REALLY good...

No comments:

Post a Comment